Canada's Next Entrepreneurial Leaders: FuEL Awards Call for Nominations
KPMG Enterprise joins PROFIT Magazine for the 2nd annual FuEL Awards on the hunt for Canada's 20 Future Entrepreneurial Leaders. Open to business owners under the age of 30, the FuEL Awards celebrate the successes of young Canadian entrepreneurs, identify role models for progressive business practices and inspire youth to make entrepreneurship their No. 1 career choice.
• The application deadline is June 30, 2012
• Voting closes July 31, 2012
• Winners will be announced on November 12, 2012.
Winners of the 2012 FuEL Awards will receive:
• A profile on the FuEL Awards website and an extensive editorial package in the December 2012 issue of PROFIT Magazine and at PROFITguide.com
• A chance to be named FuEL Entrepreneur of the Year
• A one-day full brainstorming business session with professionals from KPMG Enterprise
• A national accolade that can attract the attention of future investors, employees and customers
• Also, the applicant who attracts the most votes from the public will be awarded with the "People's Choice" award, consisting of a complimentary pass to PROFIT's annual Growth Camp.
|FuEL Awards Flyer2012_web.pdf||3.12 MB|